Tuesday, May 29, 2007

When Was Your Last Dive?

When was your last dive?

Does it really matter?

If you haven't been diving in a long time, you're probably jonesing to dive. Maybe you're even on the verge of wearing your wetsuit to work.

If you've been diving recently, you're probably even more eager to get wet again. There's nothing like a dive to make you want to do another one.

So either way, you probably can't wait to breath compressed air. If you're like me, you're not too picky about whether your next dive will be on a coral reef in warm salt water surrounded by reef fish, or on a disintegrating school bus in cold fresh water surrounded by... well, not much. Sure, I'd like to swim with a whale shark in 150-foot viz on my next dive, but I'd rather dive in a murky quarry than stay dry. That's why I'm diving Dutch in less than two weeks.

Are you with me? Or would you rather stay dry?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]